Investments in Real Estate are currently one of the most promising investments in Indonesia and world-wide as it guarantees significant returns, provided it follows the proven Raden Saleh® Real Estate system.
If you are interested in the exciting real estate business and wishing to become our Raden Saleh® Real Estate Sales Associate/Property Sales Advisor in Indonesia or world-wide, this is your chance.
We are welcoming new Sales Associates/Property Sales Advisors with a high motivation to succeed, with passion and willing to work hard to join our team; Sales Associates/Advisors who enjoy working on challenging international projects, and with the desire reach their fullest potential and to grow with us.
By joining the Prince Raden Saleh® Real Estate Indonesia team you will be representing and working with one of the most prestigious organizations in Indonesia with a real estate experience dating back to 1743, and develop and market properties from Indonesia, Europe - especially Greece and Germany - and of course the USA.
Prince Raden Saleh has an almost 100% recognition value among Indonesians at home and worldwide; nearly every man and woman, and every school child knows his name and celebrates his legacy in the arts and sciences. Every major city has a Raden Saleh street or square named after him.
We are proud and greatly honored that former Indonesian President Dr. Yudhoyono several years ago conferred one of the highest Indonesian awards, the ‘Bintang Mahaputera Adipradana’ posthumously to our CEO’s great-granduncle Prince Raden Saleh, represented by the Prince Raden Saleh Foundation.
But we don’t stop here…
With perhaps the most exclusive real estate listings in Europe and in all major cities, and more than 35,000 residential and income-producing properties in our portfolio available for investors, you will have a powerful and unparalleled sales opportunity to earn real estate commissions.
We offer you the unique opportunity to also sell international real estate properties to Indonesian and international investors, and close the deals through our Prince Raden Saleh® International Real Estate network.
But we make it possible for you to also offer an important Bonus for non-EU Investors: Real Estate Investments through us in Greece of EUR 250.000 (or more) makes investors eligible for a Permanent Resident Visa. Greece is the investor’s doorstep to all 28 Countries of the European Union and its 503 million consumers - the world's third largest population after China and India.
Prince Raden Saleh® International Real Estate offers
- Since 1743 experience in the real estate business
- Success in network development and sales
- Office organization following standard Raden Saleh® Real Estate guidelines and procedures
- Connection with one of the most advanced online real estate systems
- Training of real estate associates/property sales representatives
- Access to the portfolio of the Prince Raden Saleh® Group
- Excellent Commission structure
- On-going marketing and advertising support
If these benefits are of interest to you, becoming our independent Sales Associate/ Property Sales Advisor is in your hands.
What does the job of a Sales Associate/Property Sales Advisor include?
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' requirements
- Establishes and develops business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organisation’s products/services
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing deals
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleague
What qualifications are required of our Sales Associates/Property Sales Advisors?
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication also in English and ‘people skills
- Great presentation and grooming is a must
- Confidence and motivation
- The ability to work well on your own, and also as part of a team
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
Don't delay, contact us now by sending your CV and cover letter to our HR department at
HR (at) radensaleh.org.